How does it work?
Finding a room to rent from an owner, even the most remote areas is made as easy as saying “Hello” with WorknStay. We are the intermediary between workers, students, businesses and owners who rent their rooms.
The function of the platform
- For businesses, workers and students (people looking for a room to rent)
- For owners (people who have a room to rent)
Workers, Students & Employers
People looking for a room to rent
- Create a profile and follow the instructions to provide more information about yourself.
- Once your description is complete, start looking for your room to rent.*
- Did you find the ideal room to rent? Simply click on Request to Book.**
- The owner accepts your reservation, the room for rent is officially yours! At the same time, you will be put in contact with the owner to make the presentations and settle into your new home!
* You will have access to rooms for rent from individual to individual, furnished rentals, affordable housing in the city or in a more remote region and to rooms where you can settle in the short, medium or long term. Click on each item in the list found to check the profile, details and comments. Our quality / price balance system gives tenants a better idea of the quality of the room.
**When you make a reservation request, the room status becomes unavailable to other users, until the owner accepts it. As soon as he accepts, you will have 24 hours to pay with our secure payment form.
People who have a room to rent
- Create your profile and follow the instructions to present your room for rent at its best!
- Upload your best pictures: those that will encourage your potential tenants to book a stay (professional images attract more people. WorknStay can provide you with our in-house professional photographer for a fee).
- A member of the WorknStay team may contact you to verify the information given about your room for rent (This allows us to avoid misleading ads or fraud. Once approved, your profile will be operational).
- You receive your first request! When a person wishes to reserve your room for rent, you will automatically receive a notification (The ball is now in your court: it is up to you to accept or reject the request. If accepted, you and the tenant can contact each other to introduce yourself to each other).